In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to Blue Visions Management Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
7. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
8. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
9. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
10. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
11. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
13. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
14. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or Â® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
15. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called â€œCommentsâ€) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
16. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
17. Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
18. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
19. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
20. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
21. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
22. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
23. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
24. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
25. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
26. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
"The Student Manual is a logical, carefully thought through and well presented document. The face-to-face facilitators are helpful, patient, knowledgeable and passionate. Thank you for the time and effort that blueVisions have put into preparing and supporting this course."
David Thorpe iiNet Australia
"Your personal contribution to our training has been invaluable. Your infectious high spirits and genuine want for our success have shone through. I sincerely thank you for your efforts over the past two years."
Stephen Davies Group Manager, Construction Services Group, NSW
"Your course made me realise how irrelevant what I was learning through my university course actually was to my job. Due to this, I will be seeking to complete the remainder of the modules in this diploma through blueVisions."
Damien Bleeker Project Coordinator, Liverpool City Council, NSW
"Thank you for a wonderful course....This has been by far the best development course I've ever been a part of."
David Darcy LSPSPO - Defence Materiel Organisation
"Thanks to you for your diligence and patience with assessing my assignments. I also want to pass on my appreciation for the time you took to speak to me when I had some further questions about some of the tasks. You always responded rapidly and clearly."
ANSTO is delivering the Australian Nuclear Medicine (ANM) program which includes two projects, a Molybdenum 99 isotope production facility and a first of a kind Synroc Waste treatment plant to process the waste into a stable form for long term storage. This program will provide 25% of the world’s supply of this crucial nuclear medicine
NSW Health through its major Projects Office was seeking a strategic solution to the critical problem of consistently late project delivery and inconsistency in the scheduling of its capital works projects. The focus was the pre-construction phase which accounts for 63% of typical project time and the cause of most project slippage.
Construction of the Darwin Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) plant began in June 2003 and the plant was commissioned in the first quarter 2006 when LNG sales commenced. A 502 kilometre subsea pipeline connects the Bayu-Undan offshore facility to the Darwin LNG plant in Darwin.
Georgiou is building Woodside’s Greenfield LNG processing site which involves 4 areas: Effluent treatment Plant; Site B East; Road 10; and Road 5. The scope of works include construction of reinforced foundations (insitu & precast), reinforced concrete basins & sumps, underground cabling, piping, drainage, and detailed earthworks. The construction is employing some 1,500 people.
The Caringbah and Avalon project involved the development of around 0.85 hectares of prime land fronting a major road in the Sutherland Shire as a medium density residential development delivering 40 dwelling units for Defence Housing Australia. The Client, Thornbrook Properties P/L engaged blueVisions to assist in the land acquisition, development management, and project management of the design, approvals and construction stages.